The summer program of the weekend tour to the Solovetsky Islands for tourists from the Murmansk region (tours to the Solovki from Murmansk), following by rail through the Karelian city of Kem, gives everyone the opportunity in a short period of time to touch the secrets of the famous Solovetsky archipelago, to see with their own eyes the power and splendor of the northernmost monastery in Russia, to get acquainted with its history and unique monuments of stone architecture. In your free time, our guides will offer you a choice of the most interesting excursions that you can visit in a short time, like our Northern summer, travel!
THE COST OF THE TOUR IS INCLUDED
06:32 – Arrival in Kem of the train 015А Murmansk – Moscow; Rabochoeostrovsk, where the port is located.
09:55 – Arrival of the train 091А Murmansk – Moscow to Kem; Rabochoeostrovsk, where the port is located.
A meeting of tourists at the main entrance at the railway station with a sign “Pier” between the station building and the first exit. Boarding the bus. Transfer to Rabocheostrovsk (12 km).
Breakfast in the cafe of the tourist complex “Berth”. Breakfast usually includes coffee, tea or tea. We recommend taking a couple of bottles of water with you before boarding the ship. Landing on the ship.
08:00 or 12:30 – (depending on the time of arrival of the train to Kem). Crossing the White Sea to the Solovetsky Islands (2-2.5 hours). When traveling from the ship, you can see seals or beluga whales, feed sea gulls, see the Body archipelago and just enjoy the view of the water.
Arrival on the Big Solovetsky island. Meeting at the pier with an escort on a tour to Solovki from Murmansk. You will have a sign “Polar Aurora” near the ship or for a reason. Transfer to the hotel (Solovki Hotel, Solovetskaya Sloboda). By agreement with tourists, in Santi Nord or in the club hotel Ostrovito Moryushko. These hotels are considered the best on Solovki in terms of quality of service. We ask you to leave things at the hotel and go on a sightseeing tour. Settlement in popular places from 12:00, or from 14:00.
Lunch at the hotel on your own. There are a number of catering places on the island. These are the refectory monastery, the Kayut Campania cafe, the Izba restaurant, the Pinagor cafe, the restaurants at the Solo Nord hotel and the Solovetskaya Sloboda hotel, as well as the Old Karbas cafe. You can have lunch and dinner at these establishments, and our attendant will tell you where they are located.
Sightseeing tour of the Solovetsky Monastery (2.5 hours). During the tour you can see the history of its existence (1436 g) to this day. The tour passes through the central complex of the male Solovetsky monastery, inside the fortress walls. You can just visit the ramparts and a number of temples. Guests can also attend the historical schools of the Solovetsky camp. This is a very informative walking tour, which takes place in any weather and official conditions. In 3 hours you can find out about all visits to the Soviets, expositions, exhibition events and other premises. The tour is pedestrian and takes place strictly within the fortress of the Solovetsky Monastery.
Free time to continue independent acquaintance with Solovki. This will help you in our group events – they will show you about the main attractions of the island, about additional excursions, help you sign up for them, explain where you can go on foot or ride a bicycle in your free time. White Sea, the fortress walls of the Solovetsky Monastery!
1. Walk to Cape Labyrinths, which is a 15-minute walk from the monastery. You will come to the picturesque shore of the White Sea, where these calculations are made. You laid out several millennia ago for ritual purposes. There are long poles in these spirals. The third version says that it is a fish trap. There are other mysterious versions, for example, the remains of civilization monuments living on the supercontinent, and even ufological versions. However, it is not known for certain why they were made. And do not look on the banks of a giant maze. The height of the calculation is from 30 to 50 centimeters. The sun also did not leave you indifferent. Sometimes beluga whales and seals also pass by this place. It is on its own and for free.
2. You can go to the negotiation stone, located 3 kilometers from the village. This plate was the highest in the mid-19th century during the Crimean War. Negotiations of the captain of the English squadron and the abbot of the monastery are held here. The legislation was unsuccessful for the British, but they did not receive any pleasure. And the event of the Solovetsky Monastery perpetuated this event, put forward on a stone in accordance with history. The negotiation stone is located on a picturesque seashore, the road to it runs along the untouched taiga. It is on its own and for free.
3. On the other side is the Filippovskaya or Jesus Deserts. Go to her 2 kilometers. Only a small cell building, several cedars planted before the revolution and a holy spring have been preserved. You can take a bottle and fill it with water. It is required to behave quietly, since the inhabitants of the Solovetsky Monastery live in the cell building. And you can catch it during the tour to Solovki from Murmansk. It is on its own and for free.
4. For an additional fee, a speedboat ride to Zayatsky Island, where the famous Solovetsky labyrinths, St. Andrew’s Monastery, as well as burial grounds of ancient people are located, is offered. The nature of the island is also amazing. There are no trees, and the whole territory looks like a tundra. If you have never been to the tundra, then on Solovki you can see it. St. Andrew’s Monastery was founded by Peter I in the early 18th century. According to legend, the St. Andrew flag, which is used by the Russian Navy to this day, was consecrated here. The labyrinths during the tour to Solovki from Murmansk were described in the first paragraph. The cost of a trip to Zayatsky Island with a guide is from 10,000 to 15,000 rubles, depending on the boat and the number of people. Speed boats take from 4 to 7 people on board (guide and captain do not count).
5. The Maritime Museum is an excellent exposition dedicated to navigation on the White Sea. It is located directly in the village, so you can go there on the second day of your stay on the island. The entrance is free. But the tour costs about 150 – 300 rubles, but even without it you can see the most important exhibits.
6. Just strolling through the woods, chatting with nature and feeling alone with the Solovki is also a great vacation option. Stunning seascapes begin immediately behind the village. Sea, forest, lakes, untouched nature – what could be better? It is on its own and for free.
7. Evening service in the Solovetsky monastery. Begins at 18.00. The visit is voluntary, but for some tourists, perhaps, the main thing. It is not necessary to be in the service from its beginning to the end. But it is recommended to go. It was from the monks that the story on Solovki began. It was they who built this impregnable monastery on a desert island. It is on its own and for free.
08:00 – Good breakfast in the hotel cafe. Fees, renting rooms and preparing for departure.
10:00 – For an additional fee, a comprehensive bus excursion “Sekirnaya Gora – Botanical Garden” (4 hours) is offered. Holy Ascension Skete (Sekirnaya Gora) is located 11 kilometers from the village at one of the highest points of the archipelago – Sekirnaya Mountain. Guests of the island will be told about the monastery and Soviet history of this monastery and an interesting legend of its creation. But here there were tragedies. During the times of the Solovetsky Special Purpose Camp on Sekirnaya Gora there was a punishment cell where many people died. From the observation deck overlooks another monastery located in the north of the Big Solovetsky Island – Savvatievsky. Beautiful landscapes also will not leave you indifferent. On the way back, you will make a stop at the Botanical Garden, founded during the monastery by one of the archimandrites. Once, even grapes and watermelons were grown here. Currently, the Solovetsky Museum supports monastery and camp plantings, and also creates its own. In addition to the diversity of vegetation, you will see monastery buildings – the Dacha of the Archimandrite, the Alexander and Bezymyannaya Chapels, as well as the oldest wooden cross on Solovki. It is one of the northernmost botanical gardens in Russia.
13:00 – Lunch at any cafe or restaurant of your choice. Our attendant will be happy to talk about all the places and the kitchen.
Visiting souvenir shops or exhibitions of the Solovetsky Museum-Reserve (for an additional fee). You can catch time at the Maritime Museum, an exposition at the Solovetsky Special Purpose Camp, or at the cape of labyrinths. Optionally – visit a specialized store of the Arkhangelsk algae plant.
15:20 or 18:20 – Transfer from the hotel to the port. Landing on the ship. Departure to the mainland. It takes about 2 hours. Next transfer to the station. Next is a preliminary train schedule. Check the exact schedule on the Russian Railways website.
20:04 – Departure by train 092А Moscow – Murmansk (arrival in Murmansk at 09:03 the next morning)
20:22 – Departure by train 226С Adler – Murmansk (arrival in Murmansk at 07:16 the next morning)
01:00 (third day) – Departure by train 016А Moscow – Murmansk (arrival in Murmansk at 11:44 the next morning)
*Стоимость указана в рублях на одного человека
|Кол-во человек||Соловецкая Слобода||Соловки отель||Пинагор||Частный сектор|
|1 чел (1 номер)||17300||18150||13354||15200|
|2 чел (1 номер)||13150||13600||11200||12350|
|2 чел + 1 ребенок (1 номер)||12400||13000||10900||11200|
|3 чел (2 номера)||14100||14700||10900||11200|
4 чел (1 номер)
4 чел (2 номера)
*(3-х комнатная квартира)
6 чел (3 номера)
*(3-х комнатная квартира)
*Стоимость указана в рублях на одного человека
|Кол-во человек||Соловецкая Слобода||Соловки отель|