The price includes:
* hotel accommodation in the mountains. Petrozavodsk 2 nights;
• hotel accommodation in the settlement of Rabocheostrovsk 2 nights;
• entrance fee to Kizhi island, Kivach nature reserve, in the mountain Park Ruskeala in the Solovetsky Museum-reserve;
• excursions on the Islands of Kizhi, Valaam, Solovki, Petrozavodsk, in the Kivach reserve, in the mountain Park Ruskeala in the Petroglyphs;
* round-trip transfers by boat: meteor to Kizhi island and Valaam island, by boat to Solovki;
• 2 meals a day (5 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 dinner);
* guide support and transport service according to the program.
Arrival in the mountains. Petrozavodsk. Meeting the group at the entrance to the station under the clock (from the platform).
Breakfast in the cafe. Things are handed over to the storage room of the hotel.
* Sightseeing tour of Petrozavodsk. You will visit the historically significant parts of the city, visit the famous Onega embankment. The guide will tell you about the history and formation of the city of Petrozavodsk.
* Departure from Petrozavodsk to Kizhi island on a high-speed boat “meteor”. Duration 7 hours. One way trip takes 1 hour and 30 min. tour of the Museum-reserve. The total stay on the island is 4 hours.
Late lunch in Petrozavodsk cafe.
Accommodation in hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel / dry rations.
06.00 Departure to Sortavala city. (250 km)
* Visit to Valaam island. 45 min-crossing the Ladoga lake on a high-speed vessel. Tour of the Central manor of the monastery, 1.5-2 hours. Visit the Transfiguration Cathedral.
• Return to the mountains. Sortavala.
Lunch in the cafe of Sortavala.
* Moving to Ruskeala Mountain Park. Excursion to the marble canyon. For an additional fee in the Park you can ride on a trolley over the canyon or take a boat ride on the emerald lake.
• Visit Tohmajoki waterfalls where they filmed the movie “the dawns here are quiet”.
Dinner on the way for extra charge.
23.00 Return to Petrozavodsk.
Breakfast at hotel. The release numbers.
Check out the Rabocheostrovsk (400 km from Petrozavodsk).
* On the way to visit the nature reserve “Kivach”. Picturesque corner of Karelia: forest, river, rocks. Plain waterfall Kivach — one of the largest in Europe.
Lunch on the way.
* Visit The white sea petroglyphs in the town of Zalavruga, mountains. Belomorsk.
21.00 in the Evening arrival at the village Rabocheostrovsk, mountains. Kem. Accommodation in the hotel “Berth”.
Dinner at the cafe.
• An independent visit to the filming locations of the film of Pavel Lungin “Island” on the shores of the White sea.
Breakfast in the hotel cafe.
08: 00 landing on the ship. Transfer to the ship on the White sea, 2 hours.
* Sightseeing tour of the Solovetsky Kremlin-2.5 hours.
Lunch in a cafe on the island of Big Solovetsky for an additional fee.
• Walk along the picturesque shore of the White sea, where you will see the “dancing” of the Solovki birch and mysterious spirals mazes — stone the echo of a prehistoric culture.
18: 00 Landing on the ship.
20:00 Return to the village Rabocheostrovsk.
Overnight at the hotel “Berth”.
!! For tourists from St. Petersburg departure from Solovki at 16.00 to the train number 21!
Breakfast in the hotel cafe. The release numbers.
Transfer to the railway station of the mountains. Kem / Gor. Belomorsk.
Departure of the group by morning trains:
For tourists from St. Petersburg: № 015A Murmansk-St. Petersburg. at 06:50.
For tourists from Moscow: № 091A Murmansk-Moscow at 08: 51