THE PRICE INCLUDES
Arrival at railway station in Petrozavodsk. Meeting with guide near the 7 waggon of the train number 018. Breakfast.
• Bus excursion around Petrozavodsk. You will see the main streets and squares of the city, the monument to Peter I, the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, walk along the promenade decorated with sculptures.
• Transfer on speed boat to Kizhi island (1 hour 15 minutes). Excursion program around the Museum reserve with a visit to the Pokrovskaya Church and ethnographic exhibits.
• Dinner on the island of Kizhi. After dinner you will return to Petrozavodsk. Accommodation in the hotel “Park Inn by Radisson Petrozavodsk”.
Transfer by bus to Sortavala (250 km). Breakfast on the way.
• Transfer on speed boat to Valaam island (45 minutes). Sightseeing tour around the Central manor of the monastery with a visit to Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral and sketes.
• Dinner in the monastery refectory.
Transition to the city of Sortavala. Return to Petrozavodsk.
Breakfast. Departure by bus in Belomorsk (370 km).
• Excursion around the natural reserve “Kivatch” You will see the most famous waterfall in Karelia and the second largest plain waterfall in Europe – Kivach. You will visit the arboretum where you can see the famous Karelian birch.
• Excursion to the White sea-Baltic Canal which connects the White sea with lake Onega. You will see a gateway in the village of Povenets.
• Stop in the pine forest on the shores of lake Onega. Lunch, rest, swim, walk in the woods, picking mushrooms and berries.
Arrival at Belomorsk. Accommodation in the hotel “Gandvik”.
Breakfast. Transfer to the port, embarking on a three-deck ship “Sapphire”. On Board: 3 comfortable passenger compartments, a café, an outdoor promenade deck, souvenir shop, library.
08:00-23:00 a Day cruise on the White sea with a visit to Bolshoi Solovetsky island, during which you can admire the picturesque Islands, observe sea ducks and Arctic terns, feed the gulls, and if you’re lucky – see the White sea seals and whales. The program on the Solovki (7 hours):
• Sightseeing tour around the Solovetsky Kremlin, acquaintance with its history and architecture, visit to the Central complex of the monastery, temples, the objects of economic activity of the monastery, monuments included in the world heritage List of UNESCO.
• Walk along the picturesque shore of the White sea to the Cape of labyrinths, where you will see the “dancing” birches and Solovki labyrinths – the spiral stone laying, a cultural monument of prehistoric civilizations.
• Visit to the Maritime Museum where you will see the exhibition about the spiritual and economic development of marine spaces and coastal areas of the Russian North.
Boarding the ship. Dinner.
23:00 arrival in Belomorsk. Transfer to the railway station of Belomorsk. Departure by night trains to Moscow/Saint Petersburg. On request an additional night at the hotel “Gandvik” (for additional fee).