The price includes: accommodation in double rooms with amenities, meals (5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners), tour and transport services. Railway tickets are not included in the tour price.
Arrival at the railway station of Petrozavodsk, meeting with the guide at the 7th car of the train № 018, delivery of things in the storage room of the hotel. Breakfast buffet.
• Welcome to Karelia! You will get acquainted with Petrozavodsk, its avenues and streets, Onega embankment and the famous open-air Museum of modern sculpture.
Transfer to the port, the transition to the high-speed ship “meteor” on lake Onega on the island of Kizhi.
* Excursion program in the world famous Museum of wooden architecture “Kizhi”, the restoration of monuments which takes place in the eyes of the world. The island has unique churches, chapels, bell tower, old houses, mills, barns, forges. You will visit the Pokrovskaya Church and ethnographic exhibition in the peasant houses, learn about traditional Zaonezhye crafts: beading, gold embroidery, knitting with one needle, and many others.
Return to Petrozavodsk. Accommodation in the hotel “Piter Inn”.
Breakfast (takeaway), transfer by bus to Sortavala (250 km).
Transition to the high-speed ship “meteor” on lake Ladoga on the island of Valaam.
* Sightseeing tour of the Central estate of the monastery with a visit to the Transfiguration Cathedral, resurrection and Gethsemane monasteries. Lunch in the monastery refectory.
Transfer to Ruskeala mountain Park.
* The pearl of the Park is a marble canyon with clear emerald water in a beautiful bowl of Ruskeala marble. You will have a tour of the Park and explore the unique marble shards and landscapes formed during the extraction of marble. You will see Ruskeala waterfalls, known from the film “a dawns here are quiet”.
Return to Petrozavodsk.
Breakfast buffet, check-out, transfer by bus to Belomorsk (370 km).
• On the way you will visit the Karelian birch and see a diamond scattering of water splashes waterfall Kivach-the second largest plain waterfall in Europe. Visit Medvezhyegorsk and see “Polenezkoy the ladder” of the seven gateways of the white sea-Baltic canal connects the White sea with lake Onega. Lunch and relax in a pine forest on the shore of lake Onega.
Arrival in Belomorsk, overnight.
On request, for an additional fee – visit Zalavruga. Acquaintance with ancient rock paintings-petroglyphs of the Neolithic period (IV Millennium BC).
Transfer to the port, transfer to the three-deck ship of the sea class “Sapphire” on the White sea to the Solovki. You will pass through the 19th gateway of the white sea-Baltic canal, admire the picturesque Islands, watch the sea ducks and polar terns, and if you are lucky – see the white sea seals and Beluga whales. Breakfast on Board.
* Sightseeing tour of the Solovetsky Kremlin, familiarity with its history and architecture, a visit to the territory of the Central complex of the monastery, operating temples, objects of economic activity of the monastery, monuments included in the UNESCO world heritage list.
Accommodation in the hotel “Solovki Hotel”.
Free time to visit the monastery shop and refectory, the company store of the Arkhangelsk seaweed plant, where you can buy products from white sea algae: medical cosmetics, food additives, marmalade.
Breakfast. Check-out until 12:00. Free time for an independent walk.
Upon request, for an additional fee are offered:
* boat trip to the Big hare island with a tour of Russia’s first stone Harbor, St. Andrew’s monastery and the Church of St. Andrew,
* bus tour ” mount Sekirnaya. Holy ascension monastery” with a visit to the North in Russia is the Botanical garden and visit to the summer residence of the Archimandrite of the Alexander chapel and memorial cross,
* excursion “Lakes and canals Solovki” with a walk through the lake-channel system, the transition to the inner lakes and inspection of the hydraulic structures of the monastery.
Return by boat to Belomorsk. Departure of night trains to Moscow.
On request, for an additional fee is available overnight in Belomorsk (from 1500 rubles/person).