THE PRICE INCLUDES
travel by bus and boat
accommodation in a tourist complex (rooms with amenities)
meals according to the program (3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
Suitable for: tours to Solovki from Moscow 2019
10: 00 – departure of a comfortable bus for a tour to Solovki from Moscow from VDNH metro station to Belomorsk (1 380 km). It is proposed to join the tour in the cities: Vladimir, Zelenograd, Solnechnogorsk, Klin.
Arrival to the port of Belomorsk, landing on a three-deck ship of sea class “Sapphire”. On Board: 3 comfortable passenger compartment, cafe, outdoor promenade deck, souvenir shop, library.
08: 00-Departure to the flight, during which you can admire the picturesque Islands, watch the sea ducks and polar terns, feed the seagulls, and if you’re lucky – see the famous white sea seals and Beluga whales. Breakfast on Board.
Arrival to the Big Solovetsky island. Accommodation in “Solovki Hotel”. Lunch.
1. Sightseeing tour of the Solovetsky Kremlin, familiarity with its history and architecture, a visit to the territory of the Central complex of the monastery, operating temples, objects of economic activity of the monastery, monuments included in the UNESCO world heritage list.
2. Walking tour “the Cape of labyrinths” on the picturesque shores of the White sea, where you will see the “dancing” of the Solovki birch and “labyrinths” – a spiral stone laying, a cultural monument of prehistoric civilizations.
3. Free time. Optional visit to the Maritime Museum where the exhibition tells about the spiritual and economic development of marine spaces and coastal areas of the Russian North, as well as a souvenir pavilions and brand store in Arkhangelsk seaweed plant where you can purchase products from the white sea algae (cosmetics, food additives, marmalade).
Independent return to the tourist complex.
At will visit of evening service of the Solovetsky Spaso-Preobrazhensky male Stavropol monastery.
Breakfast. Free time for an independent walk.
1. Optional extra charge: Excursion “Lakes and canals of Solovki” (duration 5,5 hours). Boat camping in a small circle the lake and canal system at 4-5 local boats, “Pella”, the transition of the inland lakes of Solovki (7 km). Inspection of hydraulic structures of the monastery (canals, locks, piers, dams), the Bay of Prosperity, the ancient monastery road. Control of the boat is independent.
2. Boat trip to the Big Zayatsky island (duration 3.5 hours). Inspection of the largest pagan sanctuary II-I Millennium BC, unique stone labyrinths, complex of religious and burial structures, the Church of St. Andrew, Russia’s first stone Harbor and monuments of St. Andrew’s skete.
3. Excursion “boat trip to the island of Big Muksalma” (duration 6 hours). You will see a grandiose hydraulic structure-a man-made boulder dam 1.5 km long, connecting the Islands of Bolshaya Solovetsky and Bolshaya Muksalma, amazing landscapes, as well as get acquainted with the history of the Sergiev skete. The distance from the tour Desk to the pier in the Bay of Long Bay tourists walk (5 km).
Breakfast. Check-out until 09: 00.
1. Bus tour ” mount Sekirnaya. Holy ascension monastery”. Visit the highest point of the island – mount Sekirnaya, from the top of which offers an unforgettable view of the Solovki and the White sea, and the tour ” Botanical garden-makarievskaya desert.” Visit the most Northern in Russia is the Botanical garden with a tour of the summer residence of the Archimandrite of the Alexander chapel and the memorial cross.
18: 30-Boarding the ship. Supper.
23: 00-Return to Belomorsk. move to Moscow.
20: 00 – Arrival in Moscow. Stop in cities: Klin, Solnechnogorsk, Zelenograd, Vladimir.